Welcome to the Cincinnati Postal Customer Council!
Today, there are more than 200 local Postal Customer Councils with approximately 120,000 members across the nation. Regular meetings, educational programs, mailer clinics, and seminars keep members abreast of the latest Postal Service developments. Members also work closely with local Post Office locations to make mail service more efficient, resulting in improved delivery and greater customer satisfaction.
The Cincinnati PCC holds monthly meetings to address local mailer’s concerns for immediate issues and long range plans. They address matters that affect the small, medium, and large mailers. Meetings and events are planned for PCC members. The direct interaction between the Postal Service and local business mailers assures your best interests are served.
If you are interest on more information on the Cincinnati PCC or would like to join please click here!
- USPS está listo para entregar esta temporada navideña
- Postal Service is Ready to Deliver Nearly 16 Billion Pieces of Cheer This Holiday Season
- Temporary Emergency Committee of the Postal Service Board of Governors to Meet November 14
- El correo se vuelve digital con “Informed Delivery”
- Mail Goes Digital with Informed Delivery