YOU ARE INVITED – SIGN UP TODAY!
Register NOW for our local celebration of 2017 National PCC Week
When: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
Where: American Red Cross - Cincinnati
2111 Dana Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45207
Cost: $30 includes lunch and presentations and chance to win USPS framed art
THEME: MAKE INFORMED CONNECTIONS
Hear our featured speaker, USPS Enterprise Analytics Vice President — Isaac Cronkhite
View a broadcast from Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer
— Megan J. Brennan
What is Informed Delivery? Find out more from USPS Sr. Sales Executive Brad Smith
Earn your National PCC Week 2017 Professional Certificate
→ Connect with Ohio Valley District USPS Executives, Business Service Network and Sales representatives
→ Exchange and explore new ideas with other mailing industry leaders and your peers
→ Enjoy an Italian Buca Di Beppo catered lunch and you could win a $50 Buca gift card
→ Be entered to win a complimentary registration to the 2018 National Postal Forum (NPF) in
San Antonio, Texas along with other door prizes
Deadline to register: Friday Sept.22nd
Questions: call Mark Hale at 513-947-6713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Postal Service is Ready for the Busiest Mailing and Shipping Week of the Year. Are You?
- U.S. Postal Service Provides a Sneak Peek at Select 2018 Stamps
- The World’s Largest Post Office Fits in the Palm of Your Hand
- U.S. Postal Service Meets Your Stamp Needs for the Holidays and Special Occasions
- USPS dedicates Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp