National PCC Day 2020
Get Connected and Grow
National Postal Customer Council (PCC) Week is an annual event – traditionally held in September – when Postal Service officers, executives, and Postal PCC leaders meet with mailers and shippers from communities nationwide. The event gives Postal leaders the opportunity to thank local industry partners for their business and to share the future strategic vision for the Postal Service.
National PCC Day is here and we are pleased to announce registration is now open.
PCC members must register individually via the link to attend and receive their professional certificate:
- Once you click on the PCC link you will be asked a series of required questions. You must answer the questions to register.
- After you register, you will be taken to a web page where you can download the National PCC Day event to your calendar. Please make sure you download the event so it will populate on your calendar.
- The PCC Day platform will work on most web browsers, however, for optimal viewing, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox. The platform does not work on Internet Explorer. When you receive your confirmation email there is a link where you can test your system. Please test your system right away to make sure it is compatible with the National PCC Day platform and log in early the day of our event.
National PCC Day 2020 Professional Certificates will be mailed to all PCC members who attend the event.
Theme: Get Connected and Grow!
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 22, 2020. The main event will kick off at 2:00 p.m. ET
Ø 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.:
- Log in early to see other PCCs!
Ø 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.:
- Welcome – Get Connected and Grow Your PCC to New Heights
- Mail’s Role in the Future of Marketing
- The Magic of Disney – Guest Speaker, Doug Lipp
- Growing Forward: The Future of the Postal Customer Council
- Celebrating Excellence
- Thank You – Connect, Grow, and Step into the Future!
Ø 3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.: Break
Ø 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Optional concurrently conducted Educational Breakout Sessions
- Five Benefits to Belonging to the PCC: Judy Antisdal, PCCAC National Industry Vice-Chair, and Mark Fallon, PCCAC Member-at-Large
- Election and Political Mail: Dan Bentley, USPS Principal Product Management Specialist, and Don Nichols, National Lead, Political & Mailing Services
- Innovation (Informed delivery): Bob Dixon Jr, USPS Director, Product Technology and Innovation
- Informed Visibility/Data Metrics: Steve Dearing, USPS Director, Corporate Reporting
- Shipping Strategy – Products and Services: Markes Lucius, USPS Director, Product Management, Shipping
- Small Business Initiatives: Mary Anderson, USPS Director, Small Business Engagement, and Vicki Stephen, USPS Lead Executive, Small Business Strategy
- Mail Repositioning: Elke Reuning-Elliott, USPS Director, Product Management, Mailing
Privacy Act Statement:
Your information will be used to facilitate online registration, provide enrollment capability, and for the administration of Internet-based services or features including Informed Delivery. Collection is authorized by 39 U.S.C. 401, 403, & 404. Providing the information is voluntary, but if not provided, we may not process your registration request. We do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to facilitate the transaction, to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required. This includes the following limited circumstances: to a congressional office on your behalf; to financial entities regarding financial transaction issues; to a U.S. Postal Service auditor; to entities, including law enforcement, as required by law or in legal proceedings; and to contractors and other entities aiding us to fulfill the service (service providers). For more information regarding our privacy policies visit www.usps.com/privacypolicy
- PMG highlights vision to establish USPS as preferred delivery service for American public
- USPS issues Holiday Delights stamp
- Forever stamp provides bold color for the holiday season
- USPS service performance continues to show uptick through Labor Day weekend
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy remarks to National Association of Secretaries of State (as prepared for delivery)